Audit Documents Email Option
One option for submitting audit documents is by email. You can email email@example.com, with a copy of your application and documentation of all hours used on the application. Please attach any documentation as a PDF or photo. If you have a large number of documents to attach, we recommend sending more than one email.
- Include Name, Registry Number in the email
- If sending more than one email, please label them, part one of three so if we only receive two we know education may be missing and can reach out to you
- A .pdf file format is preferred; A .jpg or .png is acceptable*
- If we are unable to access the documents this can delay or prevent the processing of your audit
* For security reasons we cannot access documents sent as zip files, google documents that require logging into a Google account, or any other documents that require secondary login.
For More Information
Please Review the Articles Below:
want to better serve our EMS community. Didn't find the article you were
looking for? Email us at, firstname.lastname@example.org, with your ideas for new articles or even general feedback on our existing
Audit Documents Upload Option
If you have been selected for a random audit, you have several options to submit documentation. Uploading is one of the quicker methods of submitting documentation. Attached is a quick guide to helping you upload documentation for your audit. ...
If you have been randomly selected for an audit, check your Message Center for more information. Also, you can use the following information for more guidance. Audit documentation can be submitted electronically through email or by uploading ...
Incomplete Audit Notification
If your recertification application was selected for a random audit, please make sure to monitor your account and email. Notification of an incomplete audit will be sent through your Message Center on your National Registry account, and to the email ...
Documentation of Continuing Education
You should have proof or documentation of any continuing education you plan on using for your recertification. Documentation should be retained for a minimum of five years. You can upload documentation to your transcript at any time. By uploading or ...
Recertification Simplification Audit
If you are audited, notification of the audit will be in their Message Center and will be sent to the email on your National Registry profile. You should follow the instructions provided in the audit letter to submit documentation. Any questions ...