How do I upload documents to my transcript?

How do I upload documents to my transcript?

It’s easy, you can upload documents when you are adding a course to your transcript. The easiest time to add the documentation is before you save the course to your transcript, but if you forget you can add later. Refer to the two attached quick guides for useful information on how to upload documentation after a course has been added to your transcript.   


Below you will find important notes about the process:   

1.     Education entered by a Training Officer cannot be edited  

1.     You do have the option of Managing Attachments to add documentation   

2.     Training Officers cannot attach documents to any course created using the Training Officer role  

3.     Once your recertification application is submitted you cannot make changes to education without withdrawing the application.*   


* Withdrawing an application will allow you to make changes, but you must resubmit the application for it to be processed. 

    • Related Articles

    • How do I enter continuing education to my transcript?

      Here you will find useful information on how to add education to your transcript:    Once a course is added to your transcript, it can be used towards your recertification. Additionally, you can add courses that you do not intend to use as a means of ...
    • How do I assign continuing education?

      Continuing education is a great step in the advancement of your career. Once you have entered education on your transcript, you will need to assign the education to your recertification application. You will assign education on your Manage Education ...
    • Can I use higher level EMS education?

      Using higher level EMS education can be possible. If you have completed a higher-level EMS course you can use any completed hours of that course towards renewing the lower level. Your coursework must be applicable to EMS and patient care related.     ...
    • What is CAPCE education?

      That is a great question. One option you have for online education is CAPCE approved courses. You can find a variety of online education providers through the CAPCE website, linked here:      CAPCE is an organization that accredits ...
    • What is accepted education?

      There are several types of accepted education that include, but are not limited to, state-recognized continuing education for renewal of EMS license, CAPCE-accredited education, college courses, standardized courses, EMS initial education, and most ...