Recertification Application Returned Incomplete
Congratulations, you have submitted your recertification
application and are one step closer to completing your renewal. Please check your Message Center for more information. If you see your application has been returned incomplete, you may need to adjust the application.
An application can be returned for any of the reasons or a combination of reasons below:
- Education completed outside of your recertification dates (Out of Date)
- Education not applicable to the topics it is assigned too (N/A to topic)
- Education that is not clearly related to patient care in EMS (Not EMS related)
- Education that is not from a recognized source of education (Not State/CAPCE)
- Duplicate courses (duplicate hours)
- Instructor course, teach the teacher type education (Instr. Course)
- Lacking a description or information to determine how the education applies to EMS patient care (Insufficient Desc)
- Leadership or management type courses (leadership/management)
- Courses that are not EMS related, patient care related or do not apply to EMS in any manner (Course not accepted)
- Courses that are entered but may need documentation in order to verify validity (Document Required)
For More Information
Please Review the Articles Below:
want to better serve our EMS community. Didn't find the article you were
looking for? Email us at, firstname.lastname@example.org , with your
ideas for new articles or even general feedback on our existing ones.
If you receive notification for immediate action the Message Center is where you can find more information. Your My Certification dashboard will be the main location for information before, during and after your renewal period. On the dashboard at ...
Resubmitting Recertification Application
If your recertification application has been returned incomplete or you manually withdrew the application to make changes, you must resubmit the application to be processed. Applications must be resubmitted no later than the close of the ...
Recertification Application Status
Your recertification application has been submitted! Congratulations, you are one step closer to completing your renewal. A recertification application has several steps before being processed and your certification renewed. Your application may be ...
Recertification Application Immediate Action Required
Once your application has been submitted, you may receive notice that your application requires action. These notifications are sent to the email on file in your National Registry account. Notices of actions include but are not limited to: being ...
Recertification Application Pending National Registry Review
Congratulations, you have submitted your recertification application and are one step closer to completing your renewal. Your application is currently pending approval from the National Registry. A National Registry staff member must review and ...